To help companies lead, engage, develop, grow, and empower their employees by building confidence, increasing awareness and knowledge, and creating a positive work environment to improve productivity within the individuals and the companies we are blessed to work with.
Lisa Pustelak is the founder and CEO of LEDGE Enterprises, LLC. LEDGE stands for Lead, Engage, Develop, Grow and Empower. These are the principles Lisa uses as an Employee Development Strategist to help companies increase productivity and improve morale. This is accomplished by building confidence, changing mindsets, and creating an understanding that success happens by choice not by chance.
Where we can help:
- Lead – Develop your leaders by teaching them how to coach employees and effectively transfer the skills that have made them successful. Great leaders are essential for maximum efficiency and to reach company goals.
- Engage – Teach your leaders how to keep the engagement levels high throughout the company. When employees feel engaged at work they work harder and take more pride in their work.
- Develop – Ensure your people are improving their skills to contribute to the company’s success while creating their own. When you focus on employee development the overall success of the company improves.
- Grow – Allow your people to grow and you will directly impact employee retention. Provide programs that promote growth to give an added benefit of working at your company.
- Empower – Encourage your employees to share their ideas and take pride in contributing to the success of the company. Empowered employees are more productive and loyal.
Strategic Work Sessions – Strategic work sessions are available in customized formats. What companies need to take the next step in their journey is not one size fits all. Lisa works with each client to determine what they do well, where they need improvement, and what their short and long-term goals are. Only after a thorough discovery process will she put together a program for you to ensure participants learn, engage, and are held accountable to begin thinking differently and taking action steps to improve morale, productivity and profitability.
Speaking – Through keynotes, breakout sessions and team meetings, Lisa delivers engaging, dynamic, informative, and action-oriented presentations that not only motivate audiences but provide clear next steps to help you think and act differently.